- use the button below to fill out my free screening form OR schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation.
- read through your package options and decide on the best option for your family then email email@example.com, or find me on social media @heavensentsleep to let me know you’d like to move forward!
- once payment is received, you will receive a welcome email from me with an intake form.
- after i receive the intake form, you will receive your custom Heaven Sent Sleep plan within 24-72 hours
- we will set up a time to chat to answer any questions you may have before beginning this process and review the plan together.
- your time begins on night 1 of implementing the plan
Seriously, the screening is FREE and puts you under no obligation to purchase. You have nothing to lose 😉
SLEEP ACTION PLANS
If your child does not need “sleep training” but you’re experiencing bedtime / nap time struggles, middle of the night wake ups, or early mornings, then these options might work for you!
Please contact me below to discuss if this option would fit your family best
NEWBORN GUIDEDownloadable guide to 16 weeks of newborn sleep
- if you’re expecting or already have a newborn, this downloadable guide can help you set the foundation to healthy sleep habits with tips for navigating the unpredictability of newborn sleep
- with bonus infant massage routine to improve your bond, relax your baby + improve sleep, and decrease common digestive symptoms
- *purchase of guide comes with 2 follow up email conversations to be used within the first 4 months of your child’s life
- 60 minute phone call or skype
- comprehensive intake form
- action plan emailed 24-48 hours after phone call + extra resources
- appropriate for all ages and parents who just need some fine tuning/tweaking or if you’ve researched sleep training to death and just need help piecing it together for the best results
- *does not include a sleep plan!
Schedules & Transitions
- if your child is an independent sleeper or you’re happy with your current sleep arrangements and just can’t figure out their schedule, this may be your answer!
- if you’re struggling to find an age appropriate schedule to maximize your child’s sleep or struggling to make a nap transition go more smooth, I’ll create a custom schedule & follow along in a sleep log to ensure it’s working
- two weeks of sleep log support to make tweaks as needed to eliminate short naps, night wakings due to schedule, early wake ups, or difficulty dropping naps.
OLDER CHILD ACTION PLAN
- appropriate for ages 2.5-3 and up
- 30 minute phone call
- action plan created and emailed within 24 hours
- two weeks of unlimited email support to implement action plan
- two follow up emails that don’t expire
Copyright © 2018 Heaven Sent Sleep – All Rights Reserved.
All photography credit to Kelli Robertson Photography & Kristin Graham Photography. Ft. Worth, TX